"The European Big Data market size will reach 3.6 billion dollars in 2015"
The Nordic region has been slow to fully adopt data analytics projects.
Increasing competition from global disruptors, coupled with a loss of market share, is forcing well-established Nordic organisations to investigate and implement new data analytics systems to interpret and monetise data.
When 300 Nordic-based IT Managers were asked the following questions, they responded as follows:
SAS Institute, 2015 Nordic survey
This year's Data Analytics Nordics conference will bring together a cross-sector of leading data professionals
to tackle the most pressing regional challenges
, explore the latest innovations and solutions
through case-study analysis, and enable participants to develop a successful roadmap to drive revenue and optimise performance
Benefits of attending Data Analytics Nordics 2016:
- Develop a truly holistic approach to data analytics by hearing from a wide range of sectors and industries to inform your business plan.
- Nordic-focused solutions for a pan-Nordic community: Relevant, practical solutions delivered by key regional organisations.
- Plan and prepare for upcoming EU and national regulatory changes and ensure you understand the implications and opportunities which will arise.
- Meet colleagues from different departments and work together to realise the potential of your data. Be it data analytics or business intelligence – Discover how you can collaborate to optimise your advanced data analytics strategy.
- Benefit from the most interactive data analytics agenda in the market, with over 15 hours of networking and brainstorming solutions to shared data analytics challenges.